The Meadows of Wheatley offers retirement living with a carefree lifestyle to the maximum of desired independence.
We offer comfort and security together with a friendly, helping hand when needed.
The Meadows of Wheatley is a modern, one-storey building situated on beautifully landscaped grounds in a rural setting.
Retirement Home Features:
* All exterior doors electronically monitored
* Smoke and heat alarms throughout
* Emergency lighting
* Fire door system
* Intercom in all halls
* Handrails in all halls
The unique building design features air conditioning throughout and centrally located areas such as:
* Spacious dining room with vaulted, sky-light ceiling
* Chapel - private, tranquil, always available
* Large recreational activity area
* Comfortable lounges
* General administrative offices
Our facility also provides large resident lounges at the centre of each wing, as well as private lounges at the end of each hall.
The Meadows of Wheatley has 22 spacious private rooms with two piece or four piece baths to choose from.
We have 10 Suites available for those wishing the space of an apartment with the benefit of utilizing all the services.
The Meadows of Wheatley has three different sizes of Suites to choose from. The Luxury Suite, the Provincial Suite or the Meadows
Suite each with their own unique style and size. This variety of choice provides an individual with a close to home like feeling.
All accommodations include:
* Individual climate control
* Basic furnishings (single bed, dresser, night stand, floor lamp)
- or you may bring your own
* Television antenna connections
- (can arrange your own satellite television system)
* Telephone outlets
* Smoke and heat detectors
* Assistance call bells by each bed and in the bathroom